In the United Arab Emirates, you can swim in the warm waters of the Persian Gulf and sunbathe on white sand beaches while enjoying impeccable service. The UAE is well-known for its serious approach to service, with cleanliness, polite staff, and televisions in rooms, even in the most budget hotels. In the expensive hotels, the real Arabian luxury and desserts are made of gold. If you buy meat on the street in a pita, you cannot get sick because the quality of food is equally tightly controlled in a restaurant and a roadside diner. The streets and beaches are safe, even if you’re a company of young female students – there are even special female cabs and female cars in the subway. And there are also many restrictions, like it’s forbidden to use betting company services or drink alcohol. So you should look for other methods to spice up your vacation.
A Glimpse of Dubai From Above
Dubai is famous for its monumental architecture and amazing man-made monuments: skyscrapers, bulk islands, unique hotels. When you are on the ground, it is difficult to fully enjoy the scale of this ambitious project. But if you look at it from above, you marvel at the imagination of the architects, engineers, and all those who worked on creating the face of the city.
How to do it? There are four options:
- Climb the world’s tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa. The first observation deck of the tower is located at a height of 452 m, the second – at a height of 555 m.
- View the old and new Dubai from the Dubai Frame. Two glass towers 150 m high are connected by a long bridge with a great panoramic view.
- A spectacular skydive with an instructor over the Persian Gulf and the Palm Islands.
- Seaplane Flight. Choose from a 45 minute flight in a 9 seaplane over Dubai or a full day sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi.
Family Theme Park
The number and quality of entertainment complexes in the Emirates will surprise even sophisticated tourists. Race fans, film buffs, Bollywood fans and even those who dream of going to Legoland – all of you are welcome to the UAE.
The most popular amusement parks:
- Ferrari World Abu-Dhabi. You can go on all sorts of rides, learn the history of Ferrari, and feel like a Formula 1 pilot on the world’s fastest pneumatic roller coaster.
- Warner Bros. World. Characters from famous movies and cartoons are waiting for you there: Superman, Batman, Scooby-Doo, Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry. Numerous themed areas, 29 attractions for the whole family, restaurants, stores and other attractions are at your service.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts. This is a whole complex with three theme parks, a water park and a hotel. The Hollywood Motiongate Dubai, the colorful Indian theme park Bollywood Parks Dubai and the unmissable Legoland Dubai.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure. A theme park dedicated to dinosaurs, Marvel superheroes and Cartoon Network cartoon characters. There are rides, movie theaters, extreme slides, restaurants, stores and recreation areas.
Experiencing the Rhythm of the Desert on Safari
An extreme ride through the dunes, a stunningly beautiful desert sunset, camel rides and an open-air picnic with traditional Arabian cuisine await you. You can not only feel like a Bedouin but also take a ton of pictures against the background of sand dunes and scarlet sunset.
Visiting One of the Largest Aquariums in the World
In Dubai, in the giant Dubai Mall is one of the largest aquariums in the world – Dubai Aquarium. It’s also listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the tank with the largest panoramic view panel – 33 m long and 9 m high. You can see 85 species of fish, including stingrays, varieties of sharks, and hammerhead fish.
The continuation of the Aquarium – underwater zoo, divided into three zones: the ocean, rocky shore and rainforest. There are piranhas, seals, penguins, otters, octopuses, and the world’s largest crocodile King Croc.
Remembering Your Childhood at the Water Park
On vacation, you can afford to plunge into a carefree childhood or, if you aren’t a fan of such entertainment, please the family with a trip to the water park. Like all entertainment complexes in the Emirates, the local water parks stand out for their unique attractions, thoughtful service and variety of services.
Which waterparks to visit?
- Yas Waterworld. Located on Yas Island, on an area equal to 15 football fields. There are 43 water slides, speed slides and attractions, five of which are unparalleled in the world.
- Wild Wadi Water Park. The water park offers over 30 slides and attractions for children and adults. Wipeout Flowrider is a must ride with the world’s first barrel wave and Breaker’s Bay, the largest wave pool in the Middle East.
- A 17 hectare water park located in the Atlantis The Palm hotel on the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah. Here you will find speed slides, slides, rivers, rapids, lush tropical landscapes and a private beach. Be sure to take the longest waterslide of all, the Aquaconda!
Visiting Sheikh Zayed Mosque
This magnificent snow-white building with 82 domes is the embodiment of the Emirates wealth, a symbol of its faith and dedication to its beloved ruler, Sheikh Zayed, who made the UAE the richest and most prosperous country in the Middle East.
Of course, there are many records associated with the mosque: its main dome – the largest in the world, inside there is the world’s largest chandelier weighing more than 9 tons and the world’s largest carpet measuring about 6000 square meters. You can see all this with your eyes because everyone is allowed inside for free.
Unleashing Your Inner Sweet Tooth
The Dubai Mall is home to the world’s largest candy store, Candylicious. It’s a paradise for lovers of all kinds of sweets and for those looking for unique souvenirs. Moreover, similar products, which were once popular in our country, are sold there in huge quantities. And then there are the authentic Turkish sweets and cakes, Spanish pound chupa-chups, Japanese chocolates with strange flavors and candy Hello Kitty – just can not list everything.
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort located in the Mall of the Emirates in Dubai. The temperature inside is -1…-5 degrees. There are 5 ski slopes, a snowboard track, a freestyle area for jumping and a huge snow park with ice houses, climbing towers and sledging tracks. Experienced skiers will be able to try out all the trails, and there are individual and group lessons for beginners. Families with children will enjoy the park and the penguin show.